Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Bounty Shop

I love the bounty system, but the tier shop to me seems like it could use improvement. I haven't seen any changes / additions to it in a while, and really one of the only good uses of the shop is to save up for bounty cape and sell them for money. However, I think the shop would be better if some new items were added to it.

For instance:

10 Noted spec restores = Aprox 2-4k bounty points (1b in token shop)

Void set = 7k bounty points (set goes for 1-2bish)

PvP mystery box = 15-20k bounty points (I think it's 3-4bish)

Serp helm = 10-15k bounty points (2bish)

Different spirit shields (excluding divine obviously) = ??? changes depending on shield

Very Rare shop??:

Ele weapons = ???

Heavy Balista = ???

Donor mystery boxes = ???

Toxic BP = ???

With those above options, obviously bounty point cost could be changed, but the shop seems too small and useless. I don't need an extreme bulk supply oh bounty capes or range ammys. I included the "very rare shop" separate because obviously that wouldn't need to be added, and some of the items there would be VERY expensive with bounty points (100k + maybe), but still gives people a new challenge and goal.

For instance:

10 Noted spec restores = Aprox 2-4k bounty points (1b in token shop) ~ MAYBE

Void set = 7k bounty points (set goes for 1-2bish) ~ YES

PvP mystery box = 15-20k bounty points (I think it's 3-4bish) ~ YES!

Serp helm = 10-15k bounty points (2bish) ~ 15K+ for sure.. YES

Different spirit shields (excluding divine obviously) = ??? changes depending on shield ~ YES

Very Rare shop??: NAH ~ I think it should only be for the ones mentioned above.

Well if we went based off the numbers you provided, no.

But I'm sure you meant 2000k-4000k bounty points and like that for every number.

I will base prices off of the bounty cape @ 2b worth with 9750k (9,750,000) points worth.

Spec restores would have to be 4875k (4,875,000) points for 10 of them

Void Set would have to be 6337k (6,337,000) points if it's 1.3b for the whole set

PvP Box is 2.5b worth? So that means it would be 12188k (12,188,000) points for one.

Serp helm would be 9750k (9,750,000) points as it's same price as BH cape currently.

If someone wants to give me accurate prices on every spirit shield I'll calculate quickly what it would be worth.

This is just how it should be if we base BH cape on it's points and current price. I think they should be a little lower since you're able to buy them elsewhere and you need to PK in order to buy them anyway. I wouldn't mind this TBH to spice the bounty shop some more.