Sign in to follow this  
gf07

Client Lagging

New client since update has been lagging up the asshole, isn't on my end my PC is running fine, and after asking around I'm not the only one getting lag and FPS issues. 

its most likely not the client, can you show a screenshot of task managers usage ?

you could try deleting the cache and redownloading and ::fps ingame to see ur framerate

12 hours ago, pj3r said:

its most likely not the client, can you show a screenshot of task managers usage ?

you could try deleting the cache and redownloading and ::fps ingame to see ur framerate

task manager.PNG

Averaging a saucy 15FPS currently according to ::fps 

Edited by gf07

11 hours ago, gf07 said:

task manager.PNG

Averaging a saucy 15FPS currently according to ::fps 

this is mine https://prnt.sc/igo665

generally 20-30 fps at edge fighting have you tried removing the cache for spawnpk to see if it gets better?

Anyone know if there is a better java version to use rather than the newest? Perhaps having the latest Java may be an issue if the current client isn't suited to run it. 

21 minutes ago, gf07 said:

Anyone know if there is a better java version to use rather than the newest? Perhaps having the latest Java may be an issue if the current client isn't suited to run it. 

The newer the java the better optimized it is to play the server. As far as I know, java versions don't matter when playing any RSPS since all clients are client sided via cache, not like webclients that rely on java first.

15 hours ago, Kellatha said:

The newer the java the better optimized it is to play the server. As far as I know, java versions don't matter when playing any RSPS since all clients are client sided via cache, not like webclients that rely on java first.

My lag is basically exclusive to edgville. If I tele to monster spawner my hit prediction works fine my FPS goes from 15s to 35s. Why is edgville lagging so damn bad for me