Sign in to follow this  
Micro shade4

New Nhers?

Where are all the players who want to learn to nh or are still learning? I'm not the good myself but i'm trying to learn how and would like more players to give nhing a try, so we can practice together.

Before i played this i didn't even know what Nhing was but slowly picked up on it. I'm still quite bad but it is definitely a lot more fun than regular pking IMO.

If you are a new NHer and want someone to practice with Pm me Ingame.

only reason I dont like nhing is

• brews restoring stats im not used to it and really set in my ways
  • people always avoid risk fights to NH but NH still comes down to some big spec kill same as all other pking just NH you can camp full hp and not be called a safer and can't use veng to stack someone out
  • nhing does not get kills at edge and that is where all the kills are - highscores chaser that I am
  • nhing is really only useful for killing other nhers and pvmers 
  • nhing comes down to gear a lot more than regular veng pking
  • nhing fights are pretty slow if everyone gets pray flicks on point

• its entertaining to watch though

Hit me up anytime if You want to practice against a bad nher. Any loc, any gear, I'll match or downgrade.

Edited by Y I P K U

49 minutes ago, GERQ GERQ GERQ said:

How will you ever become better if you wanna vs non-experienced players 

its better to vs a good nher and die 30 times than get 30 kills on a noob

I'd rather become accustomed to doing something first before going against someone who knows exactly what they are doing. Otherwise i would just because flustered and it wouldn't be a fun experience.

Also this is to bring out people who are afraid to try something new.

Edited by Micro shade4

Key to success is to do it your own way. I joined this server being a multimen, however me being me. I disliked losing, so i decided to get better. Find your own play style and make it yours. Make it your baby and if you can manage i promise you can even outplay the best of us.

I'm always down to nh bro [not new] but still I can help u with tips etc.. once you get ur switches down without having to worry about misclicking etc it all boils down to a mind game guessing what your opponent is going to do next whilst making ur ko at the perfect time. Glad your liking nhing man it is much funner than normal pking.

On 15.2.2018 at 7:10 AM, GERQ GERQ GERQ said:

How will you ever become better if you wanna vs non-experienced players 

its better to vs a good nher and die 30 times than get 30 kills on a noob

If only that wouldnt mean you would be called "slave" or "planker" 30 times lol

On 2/13/2018 at 10:33 PM, pj3r said:

only reason I dont like nhing is

• brews restoring stats im not used to it and really set in my ways
  • people always avoid risk fights to NH but NH still comes down to some big spec kill same as all other pking just NH you can camp full hp and not be called a safer and can't use veng to stack someone out
  • nhing does not get kills at edge and that is where all the kills are - highscores chaser that I am
  • nhing is really only useful for killing other nhers and pvmers 
  • nhing comes down to gear a lot more than regular veng pking
  • nhing fights are pretty slow if everyone gets pray flicks on point

• its entertaining to watch though

nhing comes down to gear to a certain point and the rest is skill / rng (sometimes). if you're a trash nher, good nhers will beat you in less gear. see @Ratatat14 @Phenomenon@gf 1v24 @headhunter are just a few ppl who will. 

mostly only good nhers will continue to nh so ur not getting ppl on like osrs where they afk 1 month playtime on osrs and have a pk ready account to nh on to practice.

spec does determine a lot of fights but honestly ive hit so many 0 specs might as well not bring 1, but when its hits its good.

of course nhing is good for other nhers / pvmers because nhers lose space for gear switches while a msb / ags or some shit has more food (if they cant switch prayers well then this is useless)

nh fights are slow at the start when everyone has full hp and inventory. when ppl are starting to get hit / rambo is when it speeds up.

or they are also slow if every does barrage - crossbow x2 - barrage - crossbow x2 - barrage - crossbow - fakey mage gear - crossbow - barrage

its boring for me to watch cuz i want to be nhing instead of watching. and i have a bad pov of the fight cause im trying to stay out of the way.

Edited by Z75

:) Nhing takes a lot of practice.  It is better to have slower accurate switches than fast switches where you click 2 out of 5 items.  Take time sitting in an area just clicking.  It will help in the long run.

I used to brid in real runescape. I don't know when 'NH' Became a thing, but I just don't know how I would enjoy it.

I might tag along with you and try it, but the praying against eachother seems silly to me.