Soulspawn

Take Notes Niggas

Comment below if you want me to arrange a sesh with Kkz/Take (if you think you're good enough)

Edited by Soulspawn

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

fanboyed is the word you should use when you were 24/7 at ty_ and sn3 / sn force's ass but its np please appear irl if you say im fanboying you l0l0l0l0l btw im not zeplin but you can Keep thinking it pmp Einbecker strasse 85 - Lichtenberg - Berlin  / köln is the loc

btw tbe aka thebestever is terrible r0fl you fanboy now a boxer that wants to go in Cage with Gregor r0flf0lr0lf0lrf0l0frlfr0l0l floyd mayweahter who?

Everybody knows McGregor would win in the cage but nobody touches mayweather in boxing.

But that's not why ward uses TBE.He knows he's the best pker in 07.He hasn't died a single time anyways except once in multi (but that was 2014)

The difference b/w our argument is I'm thrashing you with facts/truth whereas you're making up some random ty_ and sn3 garbage I have no idea about lmao

Edited by Soulspawn

3 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

thats why you put his vid up and you say you not his fanny? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

O God lmao.

Looks like I need to dumb down my words so you can understand. 

Imagine your best friend is good at basketball.You tell people he's good because he is and he's your friend.That does not make you a fanboy.

5 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

if you post vids and don't post vids from yourself it is clearly fanboying but its alright.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsC8aRTT9KH9fh94WKAxzKucNy7VMkWIfFTjZKkCgLgJaPs2Bg_Ei8geWD

1. Headhunter is not zeplin99. Two very different people

2. The mechanics in this game is not what you are used to, you won't instantly come off nearly the best. (no offense, but i see you being someone who uses turmoil during an nh fight. I may be wrong but that's just my first thought) we have a few decent nhers on this server and probably even fewer really good nhers. Just because you are good on one server doesn't mean you will come in and rule on another. However, i wish you luck.

Also, whenever you do join us ingame. Make sure you have a clear understanding of the rules, the word "nigga" is prohibited to some degree so make sure you act appropriately. Flame will happen, the entirety of spk realizes this but keep it to a minimal.

10 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

sure you don't know what i mean with ty_ / sn3 you can Keep licking ward of gays his ass tbh you both live in net more then a twitter princess do you eat virtual Food? with a vr-glasses? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you probs even Play vr-girlfriend bruh dont let your mommy know what the White Points are at your floor and bed LOLOLOL

You seem a lidel bid ubzet

14 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

couldn't reply and im just saying what happend but you try to hide and hide it like a ape thats what you are a Internet ape :P but its ok you live since 2009 in the Internet LOL

Alright Mr Zeplin wannabe I mean Mr Zeplin99

2 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

well you can say what you want you have my address just message me here if you gonna have eggs to come :P you probs like everyone else that trys to Insult on net nothing behind it but ist ok if you live since 2009 in net :P you eat virtual Food fuck virtual Girls i know it is your life you probs write it even in your lifestory (if you even know what it is)

Why would I waste my time coming to you in real life L0L?You're not that important lmfao

Your English hasn't changed since 5 years Jesus Christ lmfao.My English was worse than yours when I was 8 because I don't live in an English speaking country either.But atleast I have the brain cells to learn and comprehend it so I became good at it by 9.

But you L0L,probably have the same IQ as the size of my shoe.Ofc you're lazy and unmotivated too which explains your immature behaviour. You realised you don't even have the braincells to properly pk so you resort to nsing as a defence mechanism like the rest of the nsers.

I suggest you re-evaluate your life and get help from a psychiatrist before its too late.

10 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

you cant deny it you're the one who is trying to seek my attetion whole time with queoting me , adding my Name with this @

to get my attetion w.e you wanna call it you can live in the Internet i don't mind :P its your life third worldwar is already in going you'll die in no time cuz you cant even walk without help LOL

"Live in the internet" You're talking about yourself.

Yea I play basketball and I can't walk without help right?

Just quit playing so much on your zeplin99 and go fix your life. Yours parents must be ashamed of you.

you Play Basketball LUUUL come to me then pls 1v1 me or 33 me? i gladly gotta slap you in 33 33-0 and in 1v1 probs 12-0 or whatever Points you wanna Play to LOOOOOOOOOOOOL , im not zeplin99 you still thinking it since 3year's did the zeplins made you and ty_ and 3guys of sn3 so paranoid? awee thats like a funny Thing but w.e you can live in net you live in net since 4-5year's w00m wow sad life you must have LOL , whats your max scored Points in Basketball vs a guy that played for 15year's in a Team? come to my School Play vs the guy :P hes 30-40year's and outplays 90% of the Sport guys in the School i give you address of my school

wustrower str 31 - Vincent van Gogh schule HAHAHA i wait ok pls come next friday.

You literally don't know how I play basketball and you're acting all cocky.. Clearly all bark no bite.

And BTW

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDjysZ6XaFGdu4nEtrxdCG5VylF5ky0RLL0HbObO3UKgURMmx-s37qk4yP2Q

Wtf kind of school is that L0L0Ol0OoOl.

Legit the face of hopelessness.

Now I genuinely feel sorry for you

and now its not an expose i gave you address its a half gheddo School can stay to it just come ? or scared cause of it? as i said Internet liver you Play gta and say its real Money init

you're all talk you have no Thing you want to reach you say you Play Basketball come pls to my School i gladly vs you rofl legit you're now scared of the Picture Shows who is a man pmp when im 18 i can fly over to you gimme your address i come in 2year's?

I dont think somebody would be scared of a basketballer coming from a school like that.You cannot produce quality from that because im pretty sure your school has shitty budget for decent coaching and scouts.Besides I play college basketball so I wouldn't even consider wasting my time on you unless you step up to my level.

Don't become a sheep and end up living like the rest of your classmates.Because I'm pretty sure the rest of your classmates are thieves and gangsters looking at all that graffiti on their own school.You probly think all that's cool but you'll have fun doing that for like 2 years and then end up in jail and that's when life/reality will hit you.

You're a misguided little man but I blame your school and environment. 

Take care my nigga.

Edited by Soulspawn

47 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

come to my School we can test whos a better Basketballer Retard you speak over the net or give me your address in 2year's i come gladly ? pls come you're probs calling Police when i knock knock at your door but gimme your address?

You'll remember me when

9 hours ago, Soulspawn said:

have fun doing that for like 2 years and then end up in jail and that's when life/reality will hit you.

this happens.

End of.