Sign in to follow this  
I kant NH

Wilderness suggestions #1

i have been in the rsps scene for a while now and upon joining this server obviously i have had to adapt to the combat system/rules which are current. 

i come from a background of multi-pking.

meaning i prefer a brawl than a 1 vs 1 (mainly because i used to be apart of many competitive runescape clans. also because i haven't really paid much attention in singles due to this reason i am not really good in nhing.)

these past few weeks of me being here i have met some decent people and a fair share of people who do not like me (natural)

being a multi pker i like to go up against multiple targets (usually 1 vs 5 plus the way this clan recruitment is going)

i used to multi-log a lot due to it being like this every server i played. 

I've abided by the rule set for not having more than 1 account in the wild, but the way things are going, i think you should rethink this. 

most people multi log in singles, but tbh i don't see why this isn't allowed? The wilderness is a dangerous place. Large amount of people will know this, but... Have you ever tried to multi-log and pk at the same time? Do you ever find yourself most times outnumbered? It takes a lot more skill to multilog in multi-wilderness, but in my opinion i think this rule should be overlooked. 

what do you think?

please let me know your exact thoughts, as i would like to see peoples opinions. 

I don't think this is a good idea. removing the multi logging rule would do more harm than good. The rule is there to stop Kill farming/Killstreak farming, and im not quite sure if killing yourself on another account gives you the bloodmoney drop you get off a regular kill but if it does then that's another reason to not have this rule Removed.

-No support

9 minutes ago, Micro shade4 said:

I don't think this is a good idea. removing the multi logging rule would do more harm than good. The rule is there to stop Kill farming/Killstreak farming, and im not quite sure if killing yourself on another account gives you the bloodmoney drop you get off a regular kill but if it does then that's another reason to not have this rule Removed.

-No support

you cant do this multi log killing for bm / ks I tested this on the same pc having two clients open at the kharazi minigame

Edited by pj3r

in singles sure keep it away. 

in multi its a lot harder unless you're teamed with other ppl. if you're solo (2 ppl) its harder than with a team.

you cant check whether someone only multilogs in singles or multi so cant really enforce for only multi if you're solo. 

source: done it before before half the staff we have was here and add a year on it. that was doing simple shit too and still was hard. 

lets just say multi-logging in wilderness + wrath don't make such a hot combo

No support x100

No Support at all. People could log onto 3 different accounts, all with dif styles then just let the range\melle auto while blitzing\entangle.