Sign in to follow this  
Harry P Ness

Can somebody atleast try to fckn help

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 9.42.32 AM.jpg ..... Been on this same loading screen for days.... Been posting about it .... been pming people...... been re - downloading client and deleting all my caches nobody is trying to help and i donated aswell what was the point of doing so if i cant even claim em... Yes im on mac i understand mac users are having issues but it should've BEEN fixed man and can staff atleast reply why tf are they even staff if they dont help ( not all )

I'll tell u how to delete cache, that's the only thing I can think of that will help...

go to...

c:/ Users / "YOUR PC USERNAME" /

Now delete both folders ".spawnpk" & ".spawnpk-data"

Hopefully this works for you..

(IM ON PC HOPEFULLY ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME)

there is no spawn pk folder or data it is one jar file. Yes I have java and yes it is up to date the only thing I can do is delete the client. But I also deleted everything in my cache folder mind you again I'm on a mac.............

I'll tell u how to delete cache, that's the only thing I can think of that will help...

go to...

c:/ Users / "YOUR PC USERNAME" /

Now delete both folders ".spawnpk" & ".spawnpk-data"

Hopefully this works for you..

(IM ON PC HOPEFULLY ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME)

And yes I have java but I only have one file when I download the server client.jar

Are you sure you're deleting the right cache/files; ".spawnpk" and ".spawnpk-data"?

Have you tried updating your Java? http://java.com/en/