Sign in to follow this  
Micro shade4

Max Hit Dummy

I know this has been suggested before but i would like to add my reasoning behind it.

As a server with plenty of customs and pets/items with effects that increase the damage percentage, I often find myself trying to find out my max hits by fighting my alt account at clan wars white portal which usually ends with me getting bored and logging off because of how time consuming it is constantly switching from one client to the other.

I think it would be a great idea to add a max hit dummy to a place all players can access. Some players come from other servers and Osrs and don't know the benefits of certain pets/weapons and it would be a great way for them to test them out.

It could also bring more players to use a variety of uncommonly used weapons/setups.

-Also since this server has all these different customs with all sorts of defensive effects like "Mini me" "Vampiric Defense" Ect... Should this max hit dummy have an option to select certain Boosts it has? or should it just give you your max hit on a normal player without these boosts?

Example: Select Mini Me Effect for Dummy, which means now when you hit the dummy it will give you your max hit on a player using a Mini Me.

(Effects stackable) - Vampiric defence + Mini Me pet  ---> Would be like Maxing on a player with Mini me and vampiric Defence.

Leave your thoughts on this below / if you have anyways this could be improved.

Hope the part where you can select what effects should apply on the  dummy like mini me effect, happens if the max hit dummy is introduced. +1

its a good idea to have this,

otherwise its just what you know the majority of the weapons have been capped to.

if the max hit dummy area could keep you potted up to max stats while you are in the area that would be good too.

could make a cost to enter the max hit dummy area (coin sink small amount)

also seperate max hits for PvP and PvM dummys

Edited by pj3r