Sign in to follow this  
Keef

First video

My first pking vid on here, let me know what you guys think! And thanks for watching!

• Like 1

Holy crap, PM me your render settings?!

• This video has amazing quality, especially the utilization of motion-compensated frame interpolation (MCFI).
  • This is something i have been trying to get for ages now, i would definitely appreciate finding out how to really make this show more on my videos.

6 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

Holy crap, PM me your render settings?!

• This video has amazing quality, especially the utilization of motion-compensated frame interpolation (MCFI).
  • This is something i have been trying to get for ages now, i would definitely appreciate finding out how to really make this show more on my videos.

LMAO this was my first thought as well. Like holy moly :o 

On topic: It's not bad for a first video, try to find an intro, a transition between clips and remove your black bars. Google is your best friend for this. Keep it up @Keef !

5 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

LMAO this was my first thought as well. Like holy moly :o 

On topic: It's not bad for a first video, try to find an intro, a transition between clips and remove your black bars. Google is your best friend for this. Keep it up @Keef !

Thanks for the advice, will apply all of it to my next video. If you want the rendering setting Jean just lemme know!