Sign in to follow this  
rated

Rated's Goodbye

Well everyone, its been a long time coming but its finally time i move on. I have shared many great times with the members of this game and have come to make good friends of a lot of them. However, i am sad to say this game hasnt treated me all that well. There is many things i like and dislike about this game however i must say. This is the only private server i have found that integrates curse prayers and isnt a pvm server so i applaud ryan much for he has done an excellent job on that and i hope he continues to work for the community and give you much more to look forward to. I give a special shoutout to @Phenomenon for always being around and having my back to @Ramzi for dealing with all of my random incidents and getting them sorted out. Ive probably been a pain in his neck but he is reasonable. For all of those in my clan, I wish you luck into the future and keep up the great work. I officially emptied my bank of anything of value today so i doubt ill be coming back. #assassins 

https://gyazo.com/f65e4399543d870e797c2f7c9d21ebb4 Final stats i think i left on a good note ;)

• Sad 1

:'( ..... we will always keep in touch via phone calls man, leaving the server won't get you away from me! <3

• Like 1