Ryan

[Official] Facebook $100 giveaway

How to enter the giveaway:

1. Like the Facebook post linked below, as well as our page (sharing the post too will increase your chances)
  2. Leave a comment on the FB post telling us your favorite feature(s) in-game!
  3. Stay tuned until December 15th. Winners of the giveaway will be privately messaged to claim their rewards

Make sure to spread the word!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=485022495212967&id=485022011879682

Ryan, i know this is a marketing tool and i salute you for it and putting your hard earned money to it but don’t you oughta think that you should also do something about the massive influx of appeals coming your way? No offense but Ramzi needs some help. Can’t do it all alone, man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ODHB said:

Ryan, i know this is a marketing tool and i salute you for it and putting your hard earned money to it but don’t you oughta think that you should also do something about the massive influx of appeals coming your way? No offense but Ramzi needs some help. Can’t do it all alone, man. 

You need to stop posting everywhere and anywhere about things regarding appeals, with yours implied. Consider this your last warning before I restrict your posting or possibly a forum access suspension. 

3 hours ago, Kellatha said:

You need to stop posting everywhere and anywhere about things regarding appeals, with yours implied. Consider this your last warning before I restrict your posting or possibly a forum access suspension. 

Okay, jus feel like it was my obligation to do so, I mean put yourself in my shoes. I tried to have a fresh start and it’s not going well. 

19 hours ago, Ryan said:

How to enter the giveaway:

1. Like the Facebook post linked below, as well as our page (sharing the post too will increase your chances)
  2. Leave a comment on the FB post telling us your favorite feature(s) in-game!
  3. Stay tuned until December 15th. Winners of the giveaway will be privately messaged to claim their rewards

Make sure to spread the word!

#nolink i feel lied to.

Thank you for hosting a giveaway, Will for sure be a part of this and we'll hope for the best ^^

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:05 PM, Kellatha said:

you warned him for trying to get something noticed that should've been noticed the day he posted it? us players shouldn't have to come after you staff members to look at our appeal. its your job. it should be done. and I can vouch you guys don't look at it cause I had to constantly tell you to look at mine before you finally did

Just now, xheadhunterx said:

you got muted for a time so i got told by someone ingame and you cant apply if mods warned you sevreal times.

who are you? this has nothing to do with you. mind your own business

If you guys have a problem, either take it to pm's or to a moderator if you deem it that important. Please and thank you

On 09/11/2017 at 5:44 AM, rated said:

1. Como o post do Facebook abaixo, assim como a nossa página (compartilhar o post também aumentará suas chances)
  2. Deixe um comentário no post do FB nos contando suas características favoritas no jogo!
  3. Fique ligado até 15 de dezembro. Os vencedores do sorteio receberão mensagens privadas para reivindicar suas recompensas

Certifique-se de espalhar a palavra!