It has been a long time since you could spawn the Dharoks armor in Spawnpk. When I started long ago wild would be full of pker's with many of which using it. There was a degree of skill involved you had to be careful if you wanted to use the set properly. Though people say it is "overpowered" it isn't really any different then it is in real RS. The set does what it is meant to do, you risk hp you can hit big. otherwise it really isn't much different from the other barrows melee armors. The biggest reason I think it should be re-implemented is that it will level the playing field or at least close the gap between newer players and the donators. Most of the guys in vesta and such don't fight the dh'ers anyway and they didn't back then unless there was a significant amount of risk, so what does that change if we bring it back? If you go out there in max strength or with a death pet and some overpowered weapons such as zbow and elder maul you will sit there and demolish absolutely everyone without a rank. That can be rather oppressing to the influx of new players and many don't stay for long. It really is pay to win as a lot of them say, even if you didn't really pay somebody did, you just got lucky. If I go out in vesta and I continuously combo and slap the shit out of somebody in Dh and they manage to pull axe and wack me for 80hp I applaud that because they had to fight their ass off in order to kill me. Another thing would be is that I and I think many people find Dh fighting more entertaining then any random gear (commonly fighter with veracs) with an ags or claws.  I just noticed Ryan said that he added these bots to make it easier on new players when in reality, a bots a bot and a human is a human. It won't help them learn to pk against other people and all it will really do is allow people to farm them and crash blood money, and bounty point items. Just another blow to the Eco, something we definitely don't need. If he really wants to help new players he has to close the gap between some of the spawn gear and these ridiculously overpowered setups.