Ryan

[May 6th, 2020] MAY BUNDLE: Combat, Content, Improvements, QoLs, and Fixes!

SpawnPK "May Bundle" Update
We still plan to provide even more updates this month, but we wanted to start it off right
with a good variety of everything. New content, gameplay improvements, QoLs, and bug fixes!

Deep Wild Artifacts

• pybo4pf.png  This new wilderness artifact can be obtained from killing players above level 20 wild!
    • The rate is between stone and gold artifacts (more rare than stone, more common than gold)
    • All the standard rate boosts apply to this artifact as well (blood orbs, bounty capes, etc.)

pmuSTDD.png

• Reward exchange shop items:
    • 1,000 Blood money: 2x artifacts
    • Donator mystery box: 1x artifacts
    • Donator mystery chest: 4x artifacts
    • $5.00 bond: 3x artifacts
    • $10.00 bond: 5x artifacts
    • $20.00 bond: 10x artifacts
    • Prize key: 5x artifacts
    • Grand prize key: 10x artifacts
    • Epic pet mystery box: 12x artifacts
    • Sorcerer's hood: 20x artifacts
    • Sorcerer's robe top: 25x artifacts
    • Sorcerer's robe bottoms: 25x artifacts
    • Blood chest: 13x artifacts
    • Grand promo package: 45x artifacts

Elder Chaos Druids

• Elder chaos druids can be found under the "Medium" Money making teleports or the PK teleports
  • These druids are located in level 15 wild and have decent profitable drops, especially for new players
  • Additionally, these druids can also be received as a Blood slayer task from the blood slayer master

• Elder cursed druids
    • Once a druid is killed, there is a rare chance for an extra strong Elder cursed druid to spawn!
    • These "superior" versions of the chaos druids have better drops, and have a rare chance to drop the exclusive Cursed ancient staff
    • The cursed ancient staff boosts ancient spell damage by +15% and accuracy by +10%
      SFbw9Hb.pngTacn4Et.png

New Kharazi Content

• Rashiliyia's Tomb (new demi-boss)
    • This new dungeon can be accessed by climbing down the island at Cairn island
      • Cairn island can be accessed by speaking with the "Sailor" found near the boat on the western side of the jungle
    • Within the dungeon, you'll find "Undead ones" which have a chance to drop a "Bone key"
    • Bone keys can be used to unlock the tomb door found within the dungeon
    • Upon opening the tomb door, you will face Nazastarool, a brand new demi-boss!
      • This boss has a rare chance to drop the brand new Kharazi items!

• Jungle crossbow
    • This jungle crossbow is the stronger version of the Hunter's crossbow and is obtained as a rare drop from Nazastarool
    • It requires Kharazi bolts to fire, which can be bought from the Trading stick store inside of the jungle

bsoZ251.png

• Jungle totem lantern
    • This off-hand shield slot item is also a rare drop from the Nazastarool demi-boss
    • You will receive a +10% drop rate in Kharazi while equipped
    • You will also deal +5% damage against monsters while equipped

LF8iUNe.png

Grand completionist cape variants

• You can now have three different variants for your Grand completionist cape for melee, range, or magic

P71VQ1i.png

• The melee cape is the pre-update cape, and will (as usual) inherit your Infernal cape stats
  • The magic cape inherits your Enchanted god cape stats
  • The range cape inherits your Ava's assembler / Vorkath max cape stats

RSgJHKy.gif

• Each cape can have their own customized colors, so you can distinguish each one (and for fashionscape of course!)
  • Since they are all three separate items, you can also distinguish them in your loadouts based on their icon
  • For the new magic/range variants, you must purchase them for 5,000 bloodcore tokens
    • You are also required to own the respective cape (vorkath max cape / ava's for range, and any enchanted god cape for mage)
    • You are also required to own the original Grand completionist cape (melee)

Combat changes and improvements

• Weapon and armor modifications
    • Balanced the defensive stats for all serpentine helmets
    • Balanced the defensive stats for all slayer helmets
    • Balanced the strength bonus for all amulet slot items
    • Balanced the strength bonus for all boot slot items
    • Reduced blood crown magic defense bonus (they are also no longer able to be bound to halos)
    • Removed custom magic defense bonuses from:
      • Anguish necklaces
      • Amulet of torture (or)
      • Occult necklac (or)
      • Amulet of ranging
      • Avernic defender (this defender has also received +1 strength bonus, though)
    • Added more negative magic bonuses to various unspawnable melee gear
    • Fixed the attack speed for Armadyl Battlestaff, which allowed for very unfair hit stacking combos
    • Fixed the improper magic damage bonuses for purple graceful
    • Increased the magic accuracy of tome of for (i) to 35
    • Increased blood seers ring magic damage bonus to 5%
    • Reduced the improper range strength bonus of Elderblood ring so it now matches Blood archers ring
    • Divine spirit shield now only soaks 15% when in Edgeville
    • Fixed issue with divine spirit shield's prayer drain not working as intended (it would at times reduce prayer by more or less than it should've)
    • Capped the damage of sunspear's standard attack
    • Dragon hunter lance special attack damage cap will now scale based on your special attack percentage
    • Shadow spell graphics have been fixed and will now display properly
    • Siren's tome now gives more defensive bonuses, but lower melee and range attack bonuses

• Bounty teleport spell (blood perk)
    • There is now a "teleport to bounty target" in your spellbook, which functions as a bounty teleport tab
    • In order to unlock this feature, you must purchase the new "Bounty teleport" blood perk for 10,000 blood money (extends from Vampiric damage perk)

• Cursed void
    • As you all may know, the purpose of void equipment is to have tremendous accuracy when wearing the full set in exchange for being more "vulnerable" and less tanky
    • In order to achieve this meta, we've scaled down the defensive bonus for all upgraded void (elite and cursed)
    • We have also given great boosts to the benefit of wearing cursed void with void (or) helmets
      • These full void sets can achieve tremendous accuracy and damage potential
    • You receive bonus stats if you're wearing 4 void pieces
    • You now receive even more bonus offensive stats if you're wearing a void (or) helmet with your cursed void set
      • The stat bonuses you receive are respective to the combat style of your helmet (melee/range/magic)

• Mechanic changes
    • Made improvements to the way hits are calculated, and the RNG involved with damage rolls
    • You can no longer teleport for 3 seconds after activating a special attack
    • Improved the hit frequency for magic combat when against players who are wearing very low magic defense gear
    • Improved the F3 formula so the hit soaking actually scales based on your original damage (rather than just being constant 1-5s)
    • Fixed the way F3s register when Oldschool 07 ticks is enabled so there is less confusion of when it actually registered
    • Damage soaking is now capped at 35% between all your different soaks (pets, items, etc.)
    • Fixed pathing issues with magic from diagonal distances
    • Fixed pathing issues with the magic unfreeze distance, which would allow players to unfairly freeze and run away
    • Fixed bug with vampiric defence not working properly
    • Lowered vampiric perk bonus modifiers from 5% -> 2.5%
    • Lowered vampiric perk penalty modifiers from 2.5% -> 1.25%
    • Re-worked the animation of barrelchest cannon's special attack
    • Fixed issues with elemental staff
    • Elemental crossbow can now fire Dragon bolts
    • Fixed and improved earth element bolt spec (elemental c'bow)
      • It now drains defence levels of your opponent by 50% of the damage dealt, as originally intended

Miscellaneous content & improvements

• Larran's loot scrolls
    • Consumable, similar stackable uncommon reward from Larran's chests
    • Gives double Larran's keys from Blood slayer for 20 minutes

• Blood slayer beast
    • New rare reward from the blood slayer shop!
    • Costs 7,500 blood money and requires Rank 40
    • Deals +5% damage and +10% accuracy on blood slayer task targets
      • This effect only applies if you're in a PvM task, or if you're wearing the required items for your PvP task!
    • Increases blood slayer equipment bonuses by +10%
    • Gives +10% more blood money from tasks while it's out

• Onyx dragon bolts (e)
    • Stronger version of onyx bolts (e)
    • Costs 3x blood money from the shop
    • Alternatively obtainable from Larran's chests (uncommon)

• PK/Skilling task scrolls
    • Greatly improved the common and uncommon reward tables, adding more profitable items
    • The PK task scroll Daily money making task cash bag amount has been increased from 1B to 7.5B
    • Reduced task amounts by 20% (meaning your task will require less kills)
    • Task bottles can now be noted!
    • Task reward caskets are now stackable!

• Drop tables / Monsters
    • Lava demon drop table slightly imporved
    • Lava demons are now a possible blood slayer task
    • Lava giant drop table slightly improved
    • Rune dragon drop table slightly improved
    • Lava chest semi-drop rates improved, treasure caskets are also now obtainable from it!

• Elderblood ring (i)
    • The standard Elderblood ring no longer has the Ring of vigour (i) effect
    • In order to receive this effect, you must enchant it with a Ring of vigour (i) in the enchantment chest (100% success chance)
    • Elderblood ring (i) also has +1 more strength than the original elderblood ring

pl4XL0U.png

• Enchanted gloves (i)
    • The standard Enchanted gloves no longer have the Karamja gloves 3 effect
    • In order to receive this effect, you must enchant it with a pair of Karamja 3 gloves in the enchantment chest (100% success chance)

tc2KV4G.png

• Enchanted boots (i)
    • The standard enchanted boots now give infinite stamina!
    • You can now receive the Devout boots effect if you enchant it with 25x Devout boots in the enchantment chest (100% sucecss rate)

cBladjS.png

• New achievements
    • Larran Looter I, II & III
      • Requires 3, 25, & 75 larran's chest lootations
      • Chest openings prior to this update will count toward achievement progress

• Cursed Bounty I, II & III
      • Requires 5, 10 & 15 cursed tier 10 emblems to be turned in to the emblem trader
      • Unfortunately emblems traded before this update will not count toward achievement progress

• Due to the cursed bounty achievement not counting prior to the update, players who unlocked the Grand completionist cape prior to this update (via achievement completion) will still own it post-update.

• Miscellaneous
    • You are now required to be skulled in order to receive emblems from Cursed bounty hunter
    • New players are now required to complete certain activities before they can redeem votes, in effort to reduce multi-voters
    • Easter guardian pet range bonus boost increased from 5% to 6.5%
    • New LMS money making daily added (earn 10 kills for a 25x LMS point lamp and a Treasure chest)
    • Grand luck falcon pet now improves larran's chest rates
    • Grand luck falcon pet now increases your monster drop rate
    • Increased the cursed BH store prices for AGS and BGS special scrolls
    • With grand promo halos, you are now required to own the item in your bank/inv/etc. in order to receive the stats from it
      • If you do not have the item currently, you will be given a warning in your chatbox each time you equip item
    • Fixed the inventory model of ancient ward
    • Added more kraken spawns to the wilderness
    • Added more mythic revenant spawns to the mythic zone
    • Added more undead pker spawns, and removed some objects in the map to provide more space for players
    • Zaryte bow, torva, pernix and virtus are now considered "zaros items" and should now work with the Zaros halo boost
    • The following items can now be exchanged for bloodcore tokens:
      • Wicked blade
      • Elemental mace
      • Infernal trident
      • Justiciar pieces
      • Grand ring
      • Grand ring (i)
    • Added a variety of new commands and features for the staff team
    • The easter event is now over, but you can still exchange your choccy tokens by clicking on them!
    • The pet fuser has been closed until the next release

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue with depositing pets in the bank while your inventory was full
  • Fixed double hits (dbow, frosty twisted bow, etc.) damaging invulnerable monsters such as DGs and Vorkath (during zombified spawn phase)
  • Fixed gharazi rapier (and blood ghrazi rapier's) soak ignoring effect, which previously was not working
  • Fixed the item guide system not selecting the first item guide when first opening it
  • Fixed certain glove models on character in oldschool graphics
  • Fixed bugged kharazi druid model in Kharazi
  • Fixed an issue where onyx bolts (e) did not heal properly based on the actual damage
  • Fixed vigorous hydra (had 1/4 chance to not attack due to an error in its functionality)
  • Fixed a PJing bug in Kharazi PvP combat
  • Added the following items to the EdgePvP restriction list:
    • Malevolent weapons
    • Infernal trident
    • Wicked blade
    • Xerician pendant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the update. 

Typo*

• The PK task scroll Daily money making task cash bag amount has been increased from 7.5B to 1B

love the update. Although would of been better to see what damage the items are capped to like sunspear for example

Why would you nerf elder blood ring, if people spent over 2T on it. Doesn't make sense at all. Only rich ones have those so that little boost was okay to have.

Other than that, pretty nice updates.

Okay, the update overall seems reasonable and fine, Just 1 thing that bothers me and took all my mood away is the elderbloods vigour effect removed. Took away all my joy in pking. I wasted nearly 2Trill for the elderblood ring to now be useless pretty much, since I'm never gonna even try 5% chance 100b a try item from there. LIKE NEVER, So many people quit because of that, im not saying buff the elderblood ring to be absoulutely insane, but just give the special attack option back for rangers. Make it take 50% spec not 55 with elderblood ring. Or increase the chance for vigour i to 25% would make more sense...... 

Pking still needs an update you should add restrictions too pk arena so in risk fights its actual balanced and not some retard sitting there full untradables just cleaning new players 

2 hours ago, snooker15 said:

Okay, the update overall seems reasonable and fine, Just 1 thing that bothers me and took all my mood away is the elderbloods vigour effect removed. Took away all my joy in pking. I wasted nearly 2Trill for the elderblood ring to now be useless pretty much, since I'm never gonna even try 5% chance 100b a try item from there. LIKE NEVER, So many people quit because of that, im not saying buff the elderblood ring to be absoulutely insane, but just give the special attack option back for rangers. Make it take 50% spec not 55 with elderblood ring. Or increase the chance for vigour i to 25% would make more sense...... 

Lol just go gamble again for money and do the attempts and alot of people didnt quit because they are arab and will die for spk

what a shit update, this is the worst so far. back to p2w:S

u ruining every item what people have grinded weeks for.

first of all the dragon upgrade scroll cause of the stupid limitbreaker pet it's useless, now with elderblood ring an so on. good job on nothing.

Edited by own3d u hard

Good updates but Cursed void with the cursed melee helm can hit 110 with an abby dagger (i) spec. Cap the spec to 85 or something lol.