Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[March 25th, 2020] Patch Notes II

Patch Notes (March 25th, 2020)

• Lag fixes & Server engine optimizations
    • We've made further improvements to reduce the lag spikes and delays that have been often occurring with our uprise in player counts
    • This is a work in progress and we'll be keeping a close eye on the results to help us progress further

• Cursed bounty hunter
    • As originally intended, you will now lose cursed emblems on death just like standard BH emblems
    • Killing players with a cursed orb will now also snatch their cursed emblem (if they have one)
      • This is in addition to the double upgrade boost for cursed emblems
    • Cursed bounty hunter emblem T10 upgrades now count for BH achievements

• Item protection values
    • Fixed death protection value for Siren's tome
    • Fixed death protection value for Dragon warhammer (or)
    • Shards at mage bank are always lost on death again (this was unintentionally reversed on the last update)

• D-Zone boss hiding
    • You can now "hide" other players's spawned creatures in the d-zone to reduce those pesky misclicks!
    • Simply right click the "toggle-hide" option on the monster orbs at any desired dzone

SHHvs5h.gif

• Miscellaneous
    • The round timer for NH/Bridding tournaments is now 60 minutes (instead of 8 mins) if there are only 10 competitors left
      • This is to reduce the amount of finalist rounds ending via timer in these specific tourneys
    • Since it's not even a functional spell, "vengeance other" is no longer recognized as a spell cast (it was being used for a PoH bug)
    • Hotspot crystals in the PoH were originally intended to have a cooldown, just like the other crystals. It now has a 3 hour cooldown (far less than the other crystals's 12 hour cooldowns)
    • Added a ::gsdecor command to toggle on/off the cosmetic effect of the AGS/BGS special scrolls

• Bug fixes
    • Fixed a bug where you were only required to wear 3 total void pieces, including the helmet (rather than 4) for the damage and accuracy bonuses
    • Fixed a bug where Inquisitor's mace special attack would sometimes not trigger the bleed effect
    • Fixed a bug where planting blood thornbushes near walls caused it to no-clip once the bush disappears

Patch Notes (March 17th-23rd)

• Fixed Easter hand cannon hitting too high on double hit
  • Fixed Korasi / Dark korasi not working as intended
  • Fixed Skotizo chainmace special attack's damage potential in PvM (wildy & mythic zone boost)
  • Skipping the current hotspot will require exactly 100 votes now, rather than a dynamic amount
  • Added a command for admins+ to skip the current hotspot
  • Added command ::imp for "Impatient"s youtube channel. Congrats!
  • Thanks 1

Great updates @Ryan.

Can you now check if there's something going on with the clients of MAC users? 

A lot of them are having issues with running the client. 

Everyone is black screened since the update,

At least there's been no lag though :D

Edited by dharokdakoz

Please help me log in, i have a mac book pro, and nothing on here has worked for me, i just donated 500$ last night and CANNOT even hop on to my account anymore. Help me or i will need a refund because this is ridiculous.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, Cum get some said:

Please help me log in, i have a mac book pro, and nothing on here has worked for me, i just donated 500$ last night and CANNOT even hop on to my account anymore. Help me or i will need a refund because this is ridiculous.

You're nuts donating $500 Jesus...