Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[December 5th, 2019] Theatre of Blood and more!

Next update ETA
☃️Winter event☃️ 
⚔️Last Man Standing⚔️

December 12th, 2019

mVOFJlu.png

Note from the Developers:

We thank you all for being so patient with us! After powering through some unexpected setbacks (PC issues, etc.), we are finally getting the ball rolling to finish off the remainder of 2019 with a grand finale of great new updates!

Content Updates:

• Theatre of Blood
    • ToB raids are finally here, bringing a variety of new items and mechanic-heavy content to SpawnPK!
    • In order to unlock ToB (Normal+ mode) you must have at least 150 completed CoX (Chambers of Xeric) runs

• ToB difficulty requirements:
      • Normal (150+ CoX raids)
      • Adept (10+ ToB raids)
      • Expert (50+ ToB raids)
      • Master (150+ ToB raids)
      • Grandmaster (500+ ToB raids)

• In this raid, you and your party will battle bosses in the following sequence:
      • The Maiden of Sugadinti
      • Pestilent Bloat
      • Nylocas Vasilias
      • Xarpus
      • Verzik Vitur

• Theatre of Blood does not just include rewards that are already in-game, but also BRAND NEW items...

• Ghrazi blood rapier hilt
      • Take to the repair dwarf to upgrade your Ghrazi rapier (100B fee)
        • This item is NOT autokeep, and is tradeable
      • Increased damage cap in comparison to the standard Ghrazi rapier (54 -> 60)
      • All hits heal for 1/10 of your damage
      • Adds a powerful special attack that guarantees at least 50% of your maximum hit (100% special attack cost)
      • Additionally obtainable as a very rare reward from hotspot blood caskets!
        cfgM6dF.png
    • Sanguinesti enchantment orb
      • Take to the repair dwarf to upgrade your Sanguinesti staff (100B fee) to a Sanguinesti staff (e)
        • This item is NOT autokeep, and is tradeable
      • Increases autocast spell's damage and accuracy by +10%
      • Increases chance for the autocast spell's heal effect from 1/6 to 1/3
      • Adds a double hitting special attack
      • Additionally obtainable as a very rare reward from hotspot blood caskets!

RfRmiXG.png
    • Maiden of suagadiniti pet
      • Increases lifesteal effects by 33%
        • Blood barrage, sanguinesti staff, scythe of vitur, soulsplit heal, etc.
      • Deal +25% damage in Maiden's lair
        wIEZ1ZX.png
    • Pestilient bloat pet
      • Soaks incoming damage by 15%
      • Allows Dinh's bulwark to soak magic damage
      • Deal +25% damage in Bloat's lair
        nqMXAYc.png
    • Xarpus pet
      • Reduce enemy prayer boosts by 33%
      • Increases your prayer boosts by 10%
        • To clarify, this is a multiplier bonus, NOT an additive bonus like archaic wyrm pet
        • For example, with Piety increasing strength by 23%.....
          • Archaic wyrm pet: 23% -> 28%
          • Xarpus pet: 23% -> 25.3%
        • As a result, it does not provide higher damage bonuses in comparison to other high tier pets
          • Such as "berserker" pets and archaic wyrm
      • Deal +25% damage in Xarpus's lair
        P7Hy3zd.png
    • Verzik pet
      • Reduce enemy stat draining and prayer smite by 50%
      • Increases your stat draining and prayer smite by 33%
      • Deal +25% damage in Verzik's lair
        0SX31Wc.png
    • Nylocas vasilias pet (3 variants)
      • Deal +5% damage for respective combat type of the spider
      • Reduce damage by +10% for respective combat type of the spider
        • Silver spider: Melee
        • Blue spider: Magic
        • Green spider: Range
      • Deal +25% damage in Nylocas's lair
        0PZ6vFB.pngJy18XsX.pngzbP4Ynx.png
    • Other raid features:
      • There is now a new "reload last party" button on the bottom left corner of the raid party interface
        • This button will re-invite all the players from your last raid session, and also set the raid to your previous type and difficulty
      • We have implemented a brand new "clickbox overlay" system which clearly indicates click spots for raid monsters in both CoX + ToB

jjLZPJS.gif

• PK Hotspots
    • [NEW] Bork Hotspot
      • Receive +25% blood money from PKs in the general area of bork's spawn points (mage arena, and regions east/west of it)
      • Receive a +5% drop rate bonus from Bork kills
    • Pure zone hotspot will now grant +25% blood money from PKing
    • PK bots will no longer give hotspot caskets or bonuses (this was not originally intended)
    • The new ToB weapon upgrades (blood ghrazi hilt and sanguinesti staff enchantment orb) are now also obtained as very rare rewards from hotspot blood caskets!

Gameplay QoLs, changes, and fixes:

• Combat improvements
    • Fixed issues with excessively large clickboxes for most monsters/bosses such as rune dragons, Vorkath, etc.

NiuIo3k.gif

• Made adjustments to the Elderblood ring, which provided unintended bonus in conjunction with other bonuses
    • Made adjustments to the blood dark bow special attack in conjunction with Elderblood ring
    • Corporeal beast will no longer be aggressive in the wilderness
    • Fixed some issues with Balmung causing it to be more accurate than intended, especially with the non-special standard attack
    • Fixed issues with melee pathing for Vorkath

• Miscellaneous
    • Lowered the protection value for granite mace
    • Fixed a bug with the enchantment world announcement success/failure on various enchantment types
    • Fixed a bug where the player-killer would not receive the blood orb coin drops if they teleport/leave the wild before the kill finishes
    • Raised the price of Scythe of vitur in the blood diamond shop to match its current market value & demand
  • Like 1

Ayyy there it is, Now everyone will finally stop spamming for awhile 😄 Nice Update Ryan, I cant do it yet but I'll get there eventually, Cant wait for that next update :)

1 minute ago, mr felicia said:

good updates!

too bad im banned

FIJ0ASDIGHASDIOGAOISDGNOIASDNGASDG

Bye Felicia

• Sad 1

Anyone else have issues with the SpawnPK client? When I click play now, the page never loads. It says the client is outdated and is updating but never finishes.

Edited by chumind

I am experiencing client issues with the update... I am using a Mac and the client has worked great in the past.  Basically it starts to update and then crashes.  Anyone else having the same issue or can help? I'm sure the update is great, I would love to play it...

21 minutes ago, p ksmart said:

I am experiencing client issues with the update... I am using a Mac and the client has worked great in the past.  Basically it starts to update and then crashes.  Anyone else having the same issue or can help? I'm sure the update is great, I would love to play it...

Alot of people have that issue for Mac