In order to get my opinions across as well as possible, I'll start of with the current state of singles PKing.
As people are well aware, singles PKing has dimmed down to barely nothing, lately I've been trying to PK some more with my friends (and at times successful). But as of late, I've seen a fair few multi-pkers PKing in singles. I'm all for it, but what I'm not all for, is the fact that whenever I (or anybody else for that matter) TB said multi-pker (who is risking), they call their CC to safe them. Ofcourse there's nothing wrong with that, but the thing that bothers me is the fact that 99% of the time the people who come to help look like this: Or this ... :  
  Again, there's nothing wrong with PKing like this at places like EdgeVille, or any multi-PKing spot. But having people hit you whilst risking a few bill when trying to get a fall-in going or PKing in singles at all can be quite frustrating, I think a lot of single PKers can confirm. I think it is time for some sort of risk-protection to be added to preserve singles PKing, and encouraging people to at least risk a certain amount in singles (20+ wild) Please vote on the poll, and if possible state your reason(s) to why you've voted on your option. - Hooke V2