Blessings: Not sure how some of you guys would feel about this, but how about adding blessings from OSRS that can be added for some unique bonuses / effects? For those of you that don't know, blessings go in the ammunition slot and are usually only used for those who don't need to use bolts / arrows (rangers / NH) Each god blessing has a +1 prayer bonus in the ammunition slot, and will also provide protection within the God Wars Dungeon (excluding the ancient and peaceful blessings). My thoughts were to add these blessings for the following effects: Unholy Blessing: + ? in strength bonus (whatever amount gives an additional max hit on top of already max STR), capped weapons would receive a +1 in max hit. War Blessing: +5% (or 10 if not too OP) in accuracy, you can make this global for those using dragon knives or magic if you want, but i don't know how useful it would be for anything other than melee since most styles use arrows / bolts, guess it would be super sick for Zaryte Bow, Sanguinesti, Etc. Holy Blessing: +5% in defense bonuses, could think of some sick setups that could go with. Ancient Blessing: +5% in magic accuracy, +5% in magic damage Honorable Blessing: +5% In PvM Drop Rate, stackable with everything in the game. Pretty good for Skot mace PvMers or anything that doesn't require ammunition. Some people may be opposed to this suggestion because it's seen as "too custom". My answer to this would be that I really don't think it would hurt anyone as the numbers are kept to a minimal, and with proper  2. Others might be opposed to this suggestion because it takes up the ammunition slot, ultimately making it useless for those who may use a twisted bow for PvM. My answer to this would be use something like a blowpipe, zaryte bow, or skotizo mace if you want to use the blessing. Now... the million dollar question: Where should these things be obtained? For starters, i am not a fan of adding any more grand treasures until the rates get tweaked to an appropriate level on PvP M Boxes (i believe it's fine for player kills) It's also dependent on what type of item we're talking about (Dragon Upgrade Scroll is too dangerous to let loose, but something like guardian boots is completely harmless). I was thinking we add the War, Ancient, and Holy blessings to Pking task bottles (drop rate should be something just under Cursed Relics as i'm sure it will end up being super strong on this server for some odd reason), and the blood pool store for quite a bit of money. As for the honorable blessings and unholy blessings, we add them as a rare drop to PvP Hotspot Caskets, and let's revive some of the bosses that have died off on SpawnPK: Vetion and Kraken. I am aware that VIP+ can just spawn Krakens and camp it, but i don't think that's a bad thing. These aren't meant to be rare, i would like many in the economy but not an epidemic.   Guardian Boots: I haven't looked at the data in a while, but right now ... I'd say there's no more than 5 pairs of guardian boots in the game. Expected price of said guardian boots would be no more than 2B in my honest opinion, and here's why: Guardian boots' stats are no different than primordial boots other than the fact that it offers +2 more attack bonuses (for melee), and really good defensive stats. They're defensive boots basically, the strength bonus is the same as primordials and Enchanted boots actually stomp guardian boots into the ground (+1 more strength bonus than guardian boots, and WAY more range / magic bonuses on the offensive end) Because of this, I suggest we make it a little bit more common than just 1/10,000 chance from PKing or a mystery box, i believe we should add it to the one place that got a lot of their stuff taken away: Donator-Zone Tekton. And if anyone disagrees with this, we can even make the strength bonus 1 less than primordials i don't mind. Right now, Sponsor & Mythic donators only have tektonic armor and the new pet to look forward to (which i heard, by the way, isn't even that great), so I think it's only fair we add it to this zone. This will ultimately help bring more into the economy, however, because it's going to be farmed heavily and tons can come in no matter what the rate is - I suggest we make the rate 1/1500. This shouldn't be something that is strived for (i'm sure people will complain it's hard to get), but something extra that you could possibly get as a drop. In terms of other Grand Treasures, I am holding off on Ancient C'bow, Armadyl Battlestaff, and Balmung in hopes for a potential raids II. Dragon Upgrade Scroll should go to the olm boss for a rare drop %. I would also like to discuss VIP / Legendary Donator: I feel like we completely skipped over the VIP & Legendary donator status and jumped straight into Sponsor, and then soon after straight into Mythic. Mythic donator should've never even been a thing, but it's too late now. First of all, $5000 isn't even worth the perks it has so EVENTUALLY we're going to need to add more for our Mythic donators as well but let's focus on VIP / Legendary. Legendary doesn't even have a zone for starters, and i don't think that's even necessary at this point but we need to give it some additional perks etc. I've worked hard to give it additional skins, and then of course it has the completionist bypass, but it's missing one more significant thing that should be added to the rank. VIP Rank is just an absolute disgrace. Very cool for camping bosses and getting drops, but why is the zone so big and it's only filled with a trading post? Need to add some stalls, and other REAL money making activities that can be done in that location. Maybe some cool interactive things for people to do as well, make the zone worth it. Add additional perks, and maybe capes for VIP / Legendary / Sponsor / Mythic / Youtubers / Staff members.   Feel free to leave any input on what should be done (specifically Guardian boots, Dragon Scroll, and the donator ranks) as i will be looking for these to present to Ryan.