Sponsor Slayer Orb: Borrowing the idea of @Ascendency from @The old akam's topic: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/14163-sponsor-rank-useless/ There would be a 'Sponsor Slayer Orb' that allows sponsors to spawn in their slayer task at a secondary sponsor zone via ::sponsor2. This orb will allow us to spawn any slayer monster we have while we have that slayer task. Wildywyrm task will be a very rare task and have a chance of 5% to being picked from the slayer master. We should also get our own slayer master a 'Sponsor Slayer Master' where this would be entirely possible at ::sponsor2.  Color Dyes: Again another friendly suggestion from @Big Starr! With the surplus of 'Fused Slayer Helmets' everyone is looking identical! We should add in color dyes to the slayer store to allow people to color their 'Fused Slayer Helmets' into the color of their choice. Dyes would cost 500 Slayer points each, and would grant a cosmetic improvement to your FSH. This is no way affects autokept/tradability/stats/perks.   See colors below for some sample colors: Red Dye: Dye your FSH to look Red! Possibly same sunspear texture/animation Blue Dye: Dye your FSH to look Blue! Green Dye: Dye your FSH to look Green! Possibly same viridescent fairy texture/animation Golden Slayer Helmet: After listening to a lot of community input from a lot of sponsors, particularly @Big Starr, we have found a perfect solution for the surplus of 'Fused Slayer Helmets' in the economy. Given Magma/Frost are not that enticing as of right now, I imagine the attention will shift mostly on the 'Golden Slayer Helmet'. This new fused slayer helmet will sport a Golden aesthetic, giving it a golden/yellowish look to go with the theme of "golden". The perks/stats are identical to the regular fused slayer helmet. This variation will cost two fused slayer helmets along with a 5,000 Slayer point fee in the shop. This item is NOT autokept and IS tradable. See perks below for additional information: Increase drop rate bonus to 10%(from 7.5%) Gives a 5% double drop rate bonus Gives double slayer points upon slayer task completion Comes with 10 free daily slayer task skips when using "operate" and will skip your current slayer task. After that it will give you a reduced cost of 5 Slayer points to skip your current task. Remove 'Examine' Option: Seen this on another server and frankly I think it's a very great addition to have this here on SPK. The "Examine" option is currently 100% useless right now, so why not remove it and substitute it with a "Check drop table for XXXXXXX monster" That means you can easily check the drop table of the monster and it will instantly pop up when you clean the "check drop table" option for that NPC. Right now newer players are still asking about drop tables even though we already have it easily accessible. I think this would be a wonderful QoL update for both new and veteran players alike. Repair Scrolls: I've mentioned this one before and with the recent disastisfaction from the community about the heavy PvP costs(which we have reduced immensely) now we will be offering 'Repair Scrolls' upon voting. These scrolls are untradable, and autokept. Gained from voting, they will scale the same as blood lust scrolls. In addition to vote tickets and blood lust scrolls upon voting you will also receive 'Repair Scrolls'. These will scale off of donator rank as well. They will serve as "tokens" to repair your gear instead of having to pay a fee from the coffer. They are all valued the same so one token will be used to repair one item, regardless of repair value. See table below for the number of scrolls you will receive upon voting. Normal Donator: +8 Repair Scrolls Super Donator: +10 Repair Scrolls Elite Donator: +12 Repair Scrolls V.I.P. Donator: +14 Repair Scrolls Legendary Donator: +16 Repair Scrolls Sponsor Donator: +20 Repair Scrolls Please keep in mind that there are auto kept items in EVERY slot that require a repair fee, so these are not overpowered in any way. As a sponsor you probably have 4+ auto kepts, so 5 deaths and you've already voided your daily limit of free repairs. Tome of Fire(I): Runex has this and i'll give a friendly bump as I've mentioned this one before. This imbued version of the tome of fire is NOT AUTO KEPT, and is tradable. This imbued version will offer a 75% increased damaged when casting fire spells. Obtainable by sacrificing tome of fires in the enchanted chest. Mystery Crate: With the huge surplus of donator tickets in the economy, i've seen many people poor in their donator tickets towards bulk of mystery chest from the donator shop. See below exhibit A to see what I am talking about in a more visual perspective. This new 'Mystery' alternative will feature the unique reward of being able to open 10 donator mystery boxes in one, with a guaranteed 'very rare' drop. Exhibit A:  This is an effort to target the surplus of donator tickets and give people a chance at greater rewards, at the cost of more donator ticket spending. Superior Slayer Monsters: I've mentioned this one before with Ryan to add in "Superior Slayer Monsters" when doing slayer. When killing any slayer task monster, upon death there will be a small chance for a 'superior' version to spawn in. This 'superior' version is much harder to kill, that has 3 times as much HP, and deals double the damage the regular version would do. This 'superior' version would also have a significantly better drop rate bonus over its 'regular' counterpart. The 'superior' version will only be killable by you and the loot will only spawn for you. Bonus Drop Rate Bonus/Double Drop Rate Bonus/Double XP Weekends:  Add in a server wide weekend bonus for everyone to enjoy from 12:00 AM Friday to 11:59:59 Sunday PM. This is to encourage players to come and spend their weekends with us knowing they have free and extra benefits for whatever they are doing on the server whether pking, pvming, or skilling. The following benefits will be applied automatically to everyone who plays on the weekend: +5% Drop rate bonus for everyone +5% Double drop rate bonus(Only counts if you have double drop rate bonus, must have fortune genie out) for everyone X2 XP weekends for everyone +5 BM per PvP kills for everyone Smaller Suggestions/Tweaks Imbued God Cape tweak: Add the magic cape (t) effect into the imbued capes so players can switch between their spellbooks a certain amount of times per day based on donator rank. See table below for rank and switches allotted. Non Donators: 5 Switches Normal Donator: +7 Switches Super Donator: +9 Switches Elite Donator: +11 Switches V.I.P. Donator: +13 Switches Legendary Donator: +15 Switches Sponsor Donator: +20 Switches Buff Ags(or) and Sunspear accuracy: Currently both of these weapons are insanely inaccurate. Ags(or) hardly hits with it's auto and it's spec is very inaccurate. Sunspear auto is perfectly fine but it's spec takes up a lot of spec even with vigour, and it almost always hits nothing. Needs to get buffed in terms of accuracy only, not damage. Add total boss killcount in the star tab under 'your profile' information: Brought it up before and now giving a friendly bump. A simple add in to our profile tab so that we can have this without having to press ::kill and calculate it ourselves all the time. Simple QoL addition. Amulet of the damned broken: It currently does not work with any barrows gear set. Needs to be fixed in order for it to work correctly on the barrows sets. Doppelganger Bonus: If you have enchanted heart on your account, allow doppelganger to boost your stats to that new max every 10 seconds Frost/Lava Slayer helm stat tweak: Adjust them to have the correct stats as intended, a fused slayer helmet with the extra bonuses of a tanzanite, and a fused slayer helmet(lava) with the extra bonuses of a magma. See below for extra information: Frozen Slayer Helmet:  Needs to keep the attack bonuses of original fused(in pvm defensive bonuses don't matter but accuracy bonuses do, so technically this is worse than fused slayer helmet for a hefty 5,000 slayer point cost, plus a Fused.) Magma Slayer Helmet:  Same thing here, Needs to keep the attack bonuses of original fused, and factor in the -5 magic/range so the new stats would be +1/+1 not -5 like currently so. Also if possible can we have it made darker for a more reddish look? Changing it to Infernal Slayer helmet wouldn't be a bad idea and matching the texture/flow of the new infernal cape would be much better. Fused Slayer Helmet:  Following suit of the FSH stats, currently the magma/frost slayer helmet are not worth it, not until they are tweaked.   Elemental Staff rework: Mentioned it before, giving a friendly bump that if the elemental staff can spec surge spells now instead of wave spells. Currently elemental staff is 100% useless and only holds value due to it being a blood diamond fusable item. If that wasn't the case, the staff would surely cost a couple of mill. Halberd spec tweaks: Mentioned this before but the formula is improper compared to OSRS. This has affected items like dragon halberd, crystal halberd, and Scythe of Vitur. Damage caps have been given resulting in crystal halberd not hitting not even half of what it is supposed to on OSRS, and that's not including all the benefits we have on here that boost damage towards NPC's, especially large ones like tekton/corp, etc. Not entirely sure what the formula is, but if it can be remade and given just a simple damage cap to pvp for all three I assume that would fix the problem. BP Spec speed tweak: Mentioned this before but can the BP spec speed be reverted back to normal in PvM? Currently double BP speccing takes ages, making it inferior to tbow as a sponsor. Being a sponsor you can dish out 4 BP specs for free, 6 with a spec restore. Our defense against crashers has been taken away from us, please revert! Enchanted Gloves toggle: Can we add in a toggle where we can add/disable the enchanted glove spellcasters stat leech effect? Or make it work when using mage only, but it is really OP that this thing drains stats really fast. Lower the timer to like half a minute in PvP, but keep it un touched in PvM.