Ginger Pubes

Mage Arena Staffs

I can't remember where, but I vaguely recall seeing someone use god spells in mage arena without a god staff, anyone know how they did this?

Could you also share the most optimal mage arena setup for me <3?

I will try my best to explain how you autocast with toxic staff of the dead.

1. Take normal zamorak staff and go to the autocast menu. (Do not click on autocast zammyflames)

2. Switch with your F keys to your inventory and right click on toxic staff of the dead. While holding the right click u switch back to your autocast menu.

3. Click on wield toxic staff of dead and click really fast after that on the autocast zammy flames spell.

4. If you did it correct, you will now wield toxic staff of the dead and also autocast flames of zamorak.

19 hours ago, Riskfight420 said:

I will try my best to explain how you autocast with toxic staff of the dead.

1. Take normal zamorak staff and go to the autocast menu. (Do not click on autocast zammyflames)

2. Switch with your F keys to your inventory and right click on toxic staff of the dead. While holding the right click u switch back to your autocast menu.

3. Click on wield toxic staff of dead and click really fast after that on the autocast zammy flames spell.

4. If you did it correct, you will now wield toxic staff of the dead and also autocast flames of zamorak.

Thanks very much friend!

I wouldn't suggest doing this due to the fact it's not a game mechanic, it's more of a bug.

@J Hus why is it a bugg if you can autocast zamorak flames with both staff of the dead and toxic staff of the dead in osrs. I assume that spawnpk is made on osrs like the new raid updates so I would rather call this a mechanic not coded well than bug abusing.