Riskfight420

Make dragon claws great again!

Buff dragon claws accuracy please the damage cap to 80 makes the ags superior in every situation. Dragon claws never hit, especially with the new dragonfireshield stats everyone is tanky as hell.

Bufferino pl0x

Well I don’t agree that ags always is better than claws. I think the advantage to dragon claws over the ags is the speed of which you get the next hit off. Dragon claw special to elder maul or dh axe will significantly outperform AGS to any other weapon. But AGS is more likely to get a killing blow.

Personally I don’t think claws should be buffed, claws to gmaul (or) to elder maul is a super fast combo with the potential to do 80+50+75 already, the low accuracy of the attacks are what makes it okay now.

Edited by dharokdakoz
  • Like 1

The thing is that you rarely hit high claws specs compared to ags. And claws are even weaker because the special attack goes in seperate hits making it quite easy to out eat the spec (also phoenix necklace..). Really how often do you still see people use claws as a VIABLE spec weapon since the damage nerf?

I feel claws are better than ags, mainly because it cant get straight countered by a veng? or so I think the same way as an AGS can.

Claws have double spec which is good rushing so if they are buffered its a direct buff to rushing.