Ryan

Ethereal contest winners (June-July 2018)

Ethereal contest winners

Congratulations to the following winners of the latest ethereal contest!

Ethereal dinh's bulwark
@Phenomenon

Ethereal toxic blowpipe
@Ascendency

If your name is listed, please send me a private message with the color scheme you'd like for your new weapon!

You are able to pick the following details:
1: Color theme (solid colors)
2: Particle effect color

You'll be sent pictures and GIFs of the style once your request is sent.
Once you approve the way it looks, your item will be delivered to your account on the next content update

Thank you to everyone who participated!

first winner is an admin and the second winner is a youtuber. Both rich asf. Nice polls

He was told about the update way before it came out  and bought all the dihns in game

This is great !!! & to clear things up.

1 hour ago, sally said:

He was told about the update way before it came out  and bought all the dihns in game

I highly doubt this, if you noticed when tevin nhed in the wilderness or went anywhere in the wilderness he'se had a din's in his inventory the whole time. Since he liked the item he decided to buy a lot of them since he obvs had the cash from staking/gambling. So its unfair to say what you said, because me and you both know it isnt true and you're upset about Tevin being the one that won the Din's because of your own opinion that you put in your own mind.

dam congratulations to the winners,

incoming vid: "I won the ethereal contest?"

:P

Edited by abyssal god

7 hours ago, Ascendency said:

I highly doubt this, if you noticed when tevin nhed in the wilderness or went anywhere in the wilderness he'se had a din's in his inventory the whole time. Since he liked the item he decided to buy a lot of them since he obvs had the cash from staking/gambling. So its unfair to say what you said, because me and you both know it isnt true and you're upset about Tevin being the one that won the Din's because of your own opinion that you put in your own mind.

Why are you trying to justify for somebody else... LOL you know damn straight he knew.

8 hours ago, Ascendency said:

What you just type means nothing. 

23 minutes ago, X King God X said:

What you just type means nothing. 

Likewise, You know where i am, we can brid or nh let me know edgepvp is location.

1 hour ago, 3x23 said:

Why are you trying to justify for somebody else... LOL you know damn straight he knew.

Because it amazes me how simple minded some of you are to actually believe that, ive sold tevin 80+ 3rd age bows , also more things in bulk. and if future contests come out and he has 5-10+ raffles you'll be saying the same thing over again.

For those of you saying that @Phenomenonknew of the Ethereal Contest, you couldn't be more incorrect. Staff does not get a heads up for content like this, furthermore if you were able to look at his bank you would know that he stockpiles pretty much everything PvP related in the game. That's why he is able to be the first to get most items, and win Ethereal Contests. And if you think that he dumped all of his Dinh's for this contest you're mistaken. Stop looking for something negative in everything you see, and just enjoy the game. 

-Also, I'm sure the people complaining, and stating that it was rigged didn't even enter the contest.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:03 PM, Aquaman said:

For those of you saying that @Phenomenonknew of the Ethereal Contest, you couldn't be more incorrect. Staff does not get a heads up for content like this, furthermore if you were able to look at his bank you would know that he stockpiles pretty much everything PvP related in the game. That's why he is able to be the first to get most items, and win Ethereal Contests. And if you think that he dumped all of his Dinh's for this contest you're mistaken. Stop looking for something negative in everything you see, and just enjoy the game. 

-Also, I'm sure the people complaining, and stating that it was rigged didn't even enter the contest.

5fa4f6708b417de2b45cfdb7fbaf8dd4.png Just a small portion of what i've got from winning trillions many many many times.

Let the conspiracies stay as conspiracies, at the end of the day we all know it was legitimate, and for those that question it - They have no basis to back it up.

Locked.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1