Vigilantes

Vigilantes - taking over your wild

Very clear, well laid out and presented Clan Advertisement.

Good luck with the clan, it's looking nice!

4 minutes ago, SnK Ltu1 said:

1 year 

yes

yes

yes

no

Nice people in clan

Lithuania

love xp

y

Get in Contact with Panda076 ING , 

Time played - Ive been playing rs since 2003
Exp in pk - Ive been pking since i was born
Exp in signle pk - Tons of exp
Exp in briding - tbh, i kinda suck at briding, but i can do it ( not like the insane pros ) but i can
Did any one reconmend me joining? - No, im looking for a decent clan to join, thats why im here
Why do i want to join - looking for decent clan, not some amature non structured clan with no goals.
Timezone - GMT +3 ( Russia )
Previous clan - Love xp ( non organised, just a bunch of noobs )
Discord with mic - YES ofc, thats the best option ever

Also just let me say this, im very interested in joining you, and that would be a honor to get tested with you! Best of luck to me ! :)

53 minutes ago, AtTm said:

Time played - Ive been playing rs since 2003
Exp in pk - Ive been pking since i was born
Exp in signle pk - Tons of exp
Exp in briding - tbh, i kinda suck at briding, but i can do it ( not like the insane pros ) but i can
Did any one reconmend me joining? - No, im looking for a decent clan to join, thats why im here
Why do i want to join - looking for decent clan, not some amature non structured clan with no goals.
Timezone - GMT +3 ( Russia )
Previous clan - Love xp ( non organised, just a bunch of noobs )
Discord with mic - YES ofc, thats the best option ever

Also just let me say this, im very interested in joining you, and that would be a honor to get tested with you! Best of luck to me ! :)

Accepted

• Like 1

Time played - I have played on this server a few years ago and now  started again 2 weeks ago, only pked until yesterday i also started PVM-ing.
Experience in pk- I have always played runescape and rsps server from time to time for around 10 years now, pking has always been the most exciting thing for me and the only thing i have done so far and also just a little bit of pvm.
Experience in single pk- Around 90% of my experience is all single pking in edge and places near that, that is something i love to do and am pretty good at.
Experience in bridding- i am not the best hybrid player currently but that skill is learnable and useful and i believe if being good at that is a requirement i can easily study it.
Did anyone recommend this to me- No one recommended this clan to me, i saw 2 people doing wildywyrm with me and asked which clan they were in and they said vigilantes so i contacted the clan owner.
Why do i want to join this clan- i want  to join this clan because i am currently not part of  a clan and really would want  to join one and i believe i can be a benefit for the clan-
Timezone - GMT +3 (Estonia)
Previous clan- PVMAC (free to join PVM clan)
Discord with mic-  yes

4 minutes ago, Mikomez said:

Time played - I have played on this server a few years ago and now  started again 2 weeks ago, only pked until yesterday i also started PVM-ing.
Experience in pk- I have always played runescape and rsps server from time to time for around 10 years now, pking has always been the most exciting thing for me and the only thing i have done so far and also just a little bit of pvm.
Experience in single pk- Around 90% of my experience is all single pking in edge and places near that, that is something i love to do and am pretty good at.
Experience in bridding- i am not the best hybrid player currently but that skill is learnable and useful and i believe if being good at that is a requirement i can easily study it.
Did anyone recommend this to me- No one recommended this clan to me, i saw 2 people doing wildywyrm with me and asked which clan they were in and they said vigilantes so i contacted the clan owner.
Why do i want to join this clan- i want  to join this clan because i am currently not part of  a clan and really would want  to join one and i believe i can be a benefit for the clan-
Timezone - GMT +3 (Estonia)
Previous clan- PVMAC (free to join PVM clan)
Discord with mic-  yes

Accepted 

I've been playing SpawnPK for 2 years now. I'm not that great at nhing/hybridding but I'm really good at pking. I'm searching for a clan where clan members are loyal so that's why I am here.  To make all this talk short:

Time played--- 2 years

Pking exp--- a lot of exp

Singles pking--- like a professional

Hybridding/Nhing---  skill is 7/10

Did anyone reccommend me joining?--- Umm Y I U P K U kinda recommented me to join this clan. (Edit: And Sunday recommented)

Why do I want to join--- I-m loyal person and always there for my teammates so I want to be part of this clan.

Timezone---  GMT +2 Finland

Previous clan--- Unfortunately I was in Love xp...

Discord--- No discord

God bless everyone.

Edited by karvapeikko
added text

52 minutes ago, karvapeikko said:

I've been playing SpawnPK for 2 years now. I'm not that great at nhing/hybridding but I'm really good at pking. I'm searching for a clan where clan members are loyal so that's why I am here.  To make all this talk short:

Time played--- 2 years

Pking exp--- a lot of exp

Singles pking--- like a professional

Hybridding/Nhing---  skill is 7/10

Did anyone reccommend me joining?--- Umm Y I U P K U kinda recommented me to join this clan.

Why do I want to join--- I-m loyal person and always there for my teammates so I want to be part of this clan.

Timezone---  GMT +2 Finland

Previous clan--- Unfortunately I was in Love xp...

Discord--- No discord

God bless everyone.

Accepted as triall, will pm you ingame for tests :) 

Time played--- ~6 months

Pking exp--- Solid amount, current stats here around 954/856

Singles pking--- Comfortable with singles pking

Bridding/Warring--- With multi pking I usually ranged, vls'd or tbed so I haven't bridded much, maybe 5/6 out of 10? Would be open to trying it out/being tested with it

Did anyone recommend me joining?--- Yes! Sunday

Why do I want to join--- Building up and starting out on the server it was nice to have flexible, open cc's but I'd like contributing to a more regimented pking group at this point. Pking in a more attentive atmosphere would be better for both improving at pking and having effective multi wars.

Timezone---  PST ( -7 GMT )

Previous clan--- Love xp

Discord--- Open to it!

Thanks for Reviewing

6 minutes ago, blackened2k9 said:

Time played--- ~6 months

Pking exp--- Solid amount, current stats here around 954/856

Singles pking--- Comfortable with singles pking

Bridding/Warring--- With multi pking I usually ranged, vls'd or tbed so I haven't bridded much, maybe 5/6 out of 10? Would be open to trying it out/being tested with it

Did anyone recommend me joining?--- Yes! Sunday

Why do I want to join--- Building up and starting out on the server it was nice to have flexible, open cc's but I'd like contributing to a more regimented pking group at this point. Pking in a more attentive atmosphere would be better for both improving at pking and having effective multi wars.

Timezone---  PST ( -7 GMT )

Previous clan--- Love xp

Discord--- Open to it!

Thanks for Reviewing

Accepted :)

Imagine having the biggest multi clan in-game and still camp divines vs 7 ISIS members and still manage to plank. LOLOL

Thanks for zaryte bow by the way Last night, was easy as fuck.

Time Played: 9 Months (Although i've played RS and RSPS for years now)
Experience Pking: Yes
Do you have any experience single pking: Yes
Do you have experience briding/warring: Yes (I'll admit i'm not the best but i'm working on it)
Did anyone reccomend you to join this clan: I was in this clan previously for a few weeks but kicked when inactive for a while. PK Happytail helped me with finding the post
Why do you want to join?: Currently in a clan called Love XP, I'm only still with them due to being active and they seem to want to PK all the time whenever I am on, I want that but with a better clan, I want to join back with experienced PKERs who can help me develop my own skills pking.
Timezone: GMT
Previous Clan: Vigilantes, Demonic PKER, Love xp, Elementals
Discord with Mic: I have disc but mic is broken, getting a new one soon

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎12 at 8:59 PM, Vigilantes said:

fecOYXu.png

GCvh1js.png

EPpPMAX.png

i want join you clan :) my nick fuksas :)

5 hours ago, Ironstock said:

Time Played: 9 Months (Although i've played RS and RSPS for years now)
Experience Pking: Yes
Do you have any experience single pking: Yes
Do you have experience briding/warring: Yes (I'll admit i'm not the best but i'm working on it)
Did anyone reccomend you to join this clan: I was in this clan previously for a few weeks but kicked when inactive for a while. PK Happytail helped me with finding the post
Why do you want to join?: Currently in a clan called Love XP, I'm only still with them due to being active and they seem to want to PK all the time whenever I am on, I want that but with a better clan, I want to join back with experienced PKERs who can help me develop my own skills pking.
Timezone: GMT
Previous Clan: Vigilantes, Demonic PKER, Love xp, Elementals
Discord with Mic: I have disc but mic is broken, getting a new one soon

Accepted.

Time played--- ~1 year

Pking exp--- still got it from old school :D 

Singles pking--- never forget :) 

Bridding/Warring--- kinda good at wars and im ok with hybrid mostly range/melle or melle/mage or range/mage...

Did anyone recommend me joining?--- yes my mate Attm

Why do I want to join--- I heard u the best clan ever :) i wanna be part of it', be active, wars and more and also help clan to grow up:) 

Timezone---   (+3 GMT )

Previous clan--- Love xp

Discord--- Yes

1 hour ago, jew god said:

Time played--- ~1 year

Pking exp--- still got it from old school :D 

Singles pking--- never forget :) 

Bridding/Warring--- kinda good at wars and im ok with hybrid mostly range/melle or melle/mage or range/mage...

Did anyone recommend me joining?--- yes my mate Attm

Why do I want to join--- I heard u the best clan ever :) i wanna be part of it', be active, wars and more and also help clan to grow up:) 

Timezone---   (+3 GMT )

Previous clan--- Love xp

Discord--- Yes

Accepted.

time played: around 1 year

pk exp: alot of exp

singles exp: alot of exp aswell

Bridding/Warring- i dont say im so good or anything but i can mannage

Did anyone recommend me joining?: yes a real awsome person ign: "Sunday"

Why do I want to join?: because its 1 of best clans and i want to help it grow bigger and i always multi pk.

time zone: (CDT)

previouse clan: (love xp, sayin. ele.

Discord: yes

IGN:ssjvegito

Edited by ssvegito
accidently clicked save.

1 hour ago, ssvegito said:

time played: around 1 year

pk exp: alot of exp

singles exp: alot of exp aswell

Bridding/Warring- i dont say im so good or anything but i can mannage

Did anyone recommend me joining?: yes a real awsome person ign: "Sunday"

Why do I want to join?: because its 1 of best clans and i want to help it grow bigger and i always multi pk.

time zone: (CDT)

previouse clan: (love xp, sayin. ele.

Discord: yes

IGN:ssjvegito

Accepted! :)

• Thanks 1

Time played--- 2 years +-

Pking exp--- decent amount 1152/518

Singles pking---  pretty good

Hybridding/Nhing---  skill is 6,5/10

Did anyone reccommend me joining?--- ssjvegito recommended me to join

Why do I want to join--- Since i came back to spawnpk about a month ago, i saw that my old clan kingsmen was long gone. So that's why i'm looking for a new pk clan.

Timezone---  GMT -2 

Previous clan--- kingsmen and love xp

Discord--- Yes