Nick

General Client Fixes

When I click on spawn pk to launch there comes a box real quick which says ' checking for updates' and then, disappears again immediately.

Then nothing happens the client won't start.... i tried downloading then new client already like said in the topic but still the same happens

Im using a mac, what should i do?? 

Thanks

having same problems loading client, java appears then automatically shuts down and doesnt run need help

i cant get my client to load, ive tried removing all clients/data and reinstalling and opening with java. the spk loader comes up with play now/forums/repair. it says client is out of date updating but it nvr does anything just disappears. not sure what to do pls help

I'm still experiencing issues with loading the client. It shows up, when I click 'play now' it shut down automatically. I'm using Mac/os, and tried the step in your post. Terminal says: 'No such file or directory'. I've downloaded it, idk what to do.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

I have linux and i tried all repair options and all that happens after i press play is it closes and nothing loads. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, I Maj I said:

I have linux and i tried all repair options and all that happens after i press play is it closes and nothing loads. Any ideas?

Incase you do not have java, you can install it using this command in Ubuntu Based Distributions:

sudo apt install default-jre

Try this,

Right click SPK.jar file then click on properties. 

Open the permissions tab and enable the “Allow executing this file as a program checkbox”.

I had this problem a lot when I used Linux, I hope this helps ;) 

Edited by Low Okla

10 hours ago, Low Okla said:

Incase you do not have java, you can install it using this command in Ubuntu Based Distributions:

sudo apt install default-jre

Try this,

Right click SPK.jar file then click on properties. 

Open the permissions tab and enable the “Allow executing this file as a program checkbox”.

I had this problem a lot when I used Linux, I hope this helps ;) 

Thanks, i did try all these things, this is all that keeps happening giphy.gif

After i click repair it closes or i click play now and it closes, tried all repair options possible. Says updating, then closes entire client.

Edited by I Maj I

55 minutes ago, I Maj I said:

Thanks, i did try all these things, this is all that keeps happening giphy.gif

After i click repair it closes or i click play now and it closes, tried all repair options possible. Says updating, then closes entire client.

This helps when the launcher isn't loading, but maybe it will still help. Try this https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html 

GL ❤️ 

Edited by Low Okla

8 hours ago, I Maj I said:

How would you do this on linux though? Thanks

Oh, I’m sorry I thought there was a Linux version. You need to talk with someone more experienced. Head on over to the discord and message the staff, worst comes to worst Ryan himself will help you.

Edited by Low Okla
  • Like 1

i cant download the client or repair tool, it just saves as an internet link and when i click open it retarts the whole process. ive deleted all the spawnpk caches ect from my computer but it still wont work, same thing happens when trying to download the repair tool.

hello i have a issue how i fix this?  and it stays like this forever

2e96eddc6f1a2fb480054fdf26fc211eda1ff301

Edited by clardigo

I'm not sure what's wrong with mine, I have tried multiple of the fixes and nothing has worked. I can open the client, but when I click play now the client closes or has the updating thing and closes. I already tried a couple of the fixes and nothing worked 

Hi all,

I have been playing SpawnPK for a couple of years now and truly enjoy the game after the endless hours I have logged.  I recently updated my MacBook Pro to Big Sur and now I am unable to load the client.  I have tried all of the repair tools, updating my Java, downloading java JRE and JDK, using the client.jar file, & SPK.jar file.  Not really sure where to go from here so if anyone could help and/or provide any tips or tricks that would be greatly appreciated!

C:\Users\malakai\Desktop>java -jar spawnpk.jar
Loader initialized!
Checking for updates..
Client up to date!
Launching at -Xmx2048m
Detected windows operating system
Error detected! Attempting re-launch..
Launching at -Xmx1024m
Detected windows operating system

I am currently struggling with this error if anyone can help? im dealing with issue 6