VeXeN

Vexen intro

Hello new and old Spawnpk players! My name is Mantas, 22 years old. Im from Lithuania (little and small country haha). My hobbies: football, play piano and trumpet, chill with friends and etc. (like usually).

I'm studying and working with real estate, trying my best to save and buy a new house.

Runescape played for like 15 years, (pure pking 13 years). So almost all my rs career - pure pk/high risk figts.

About Spawnpk found just by random search, wanted to try and remember old RSPS times haha. So downloaded Spawnpk client, tried it and i really like it. I have been playing here only for few weeks but not gonna quit it.

That's it, my short intro! :)

So, how's ur day guys?

7 hours ago, VeXeN said:

Hello new and old Spawnpk players! My name is Mantas, 22 years old. Im from Lithuania (little and small country haha). My hobbies: football, play piano and trumpet, chill with friends and etc. (like usually).

I'm studying and working with real estate, trying my best to save and buy a new house.

Runescape played for like 15 years, (pure pking 13 years). So almost all my rs career - pure pk/high risk figts.

About Spawnpk found just by random search, wanted to try and remember old RSPS times haha. So downloaded Spawnpk client, tried it and i really like it. I have been playing here only for few weeks but not gonna quit it.

That's it, my short intro! :)

So, how's ur day guys?

Thank you for joining us @VeXeN, we are happy to have you as a part of our community! If you ever have any questions in game message me ryanking. If I’m not on, type ::staff and our wonderful team will help you as much as they can! I look forward to seeing you in game.