Phenomenon

Revert name changes back to 10B (they are 100B)

Should name changes be reverted back to 10B?  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should name changes be reverted back to 10B?

• Yes, make the fee 10B again!
    • No, keep the price at 100B cash.

To whom it may concern,

I have noticed many complaints from the players of this community (whether it be over yell chat or in public chat) regarding the recent name change price (it costs 100B cash to change your name).

My initial response to these players was that they could, "make a suggestions thread or community poll regarding the matter". I would like to remind you all that we listen to the voices of the community and we take everyone's opinions quite seriously(this doesn't always mean we agree and will change things, but we look at every opinion with the same level of respect).

But it would appear (through inferences and direct quotations) that the players do not feel like they would get much reach if they were to make the thread and that this decision is final. Because of this, I have decided to go out of my own way and make the thread myself since I am also part of this wonderful community.

The issue at hand is the price required in order to change your name. In order to change your name, you must be an elite donator minimum (which I think is fair and shall remain) but also you need to pay 100B.

The price was originally 10B, but now it's 100B. What happened? Who's to blame? Well I can say that I have had a fair share of name changes and I have no shame. There was also an individual (he knows who he is xD) who changed his name on a regular basis(probably every week) to the point where it became excessive for the owners and probably annoying for them to do. This is what I truly think caused the name change fee to go up.

While they raise a decent point (who knows it could've also been motivated by economic concerns), I would like to raise an even better one: Why let one bad apple ruin it for everyone? We can simply decline their request and return the money back (make it a rule that you must wait 2 weeks like actual RS).

My name is Phenomenon, and I speak for SpawnPK. Make name changes 10B again ;) 

• Like 1

when the server is based around gambling, you're always going to have one person who will have money to do whatever they want. 

the 100b price will just mean fewer people will do it very often, but will be basically impossible to afford unless you gamble, which again makes this server spawngamble instead of spawnpk

Yes please!

And if there could be a system which removes accounts if they haven't played for like a year that would be great :D

Support from my side as well. It can be increased slightly but 100B is to much for 95% of the players unless you are one of those sitting on trillions.

There should be like a system where the more you change your name the higher the cost will be.

First name change: 10B
Second name change: 20B
Etc.

• Like 1

I don't mind having it back to 10b, just include scaling prices for people who want to name change 15 times, yes you pjer. Like an increase of 20% per name change per person. I don't see the need why people want to change names, there's servers that don't offer name changes at all so make due with what you guys got :PNonetheless, I like the players happy so reduce fee's and we're golden.

• Haha 2

Even though I voted Yes, I don't really like cheap name changes, It just makes for a lot of confusion. I only voted yes because I know how much the community doesn't like the 100b fee.

I agree on the two weeks minimum part, If the cost is scaled maybe the time between named could be too: 1st=2 weeks 2nd=3 weeks 3rd and after=a month. There's people who would name change every 2 weeks. A month might seem long for a 3rd name change but it's better than no name change because people wont fork over 100b. With this, constant name changers wouldn't be declined for name changes. 

Also, this update couldn't have really been eco based there's no way more gold is leaving the game now than before. I'm guess there's almost 0 name changes happening.

and pls don't allow name sniping, would have impersonatormen everywhere, I can see it alrdy 

Not much more input left You covered everything.

Edited by Y I P K U

8 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I don't mind having it back to 10b, just include scaling prices for people who want to name change 15 times, yes you pjer. Like an increase of 20% per name change per person. I don't see the need why people want to change names, there's servers that don't offer name changes at all so make due with what you guys got :PNonetheless, I like the players happy so reduce fee's and we're golden.

I dont give a fuck about name changes I am always pjer it was just because Ryan did not update the highscores for multiple name changes, the only reason I did it to make a meme.

Name change should be free one time in cases of actual account naming conventions like mine pj3r - pjer which make sense but otherwise changing ur name every week for no good reason is pointless and wastes staffs time

• Haha 1

Make it like 25b Per. 10b is cheap, 100b is expensive. Around 25b or so would be nice

If someone is a slave to another and deserves to be perma-ragged by their name, keep it that way. Don't let the escape slavery on their main account by switching names and going into hiding. 

27 minutes ago, gf07 said:

If someone is a slave to another and deserves to be perma-ragged by their name, keep it that way. Don't let the escape slavery on their main account by switching names and going into hiding. 

The low level of maturity in this one is rather shocking.

• You talk with such confidence like you're a big-time Pker/Ragger.
  • Now my intel might be wrong, but after finding out exactly who you are i can say with much confidence you aren't known for ragging/nhing, stick to edgeville rather than making irrelevant comments on a community poll.

Absolutely horrendous in both behavior and the sheer fact that you're completely missing the point and making a joke out of slavery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

With a ratio of 24 to 7 (the majority being in favor of the price being reverted), I have forwarded this thread to the owners Ryan and Ramzi.

As of right now, this thread is marked as In Progress, rather than complete. Prices are still 100B but our concerns are currently being considered.

Locked/Poll Closed.

I believe the pricing on this is correct. It takes unnecessary time and effort for everyone involved. 100b at this point is pretty much compensation and with the amount in the eco already 100b for anyone who truly wants a name change is achievable. 

- I vote for it to remain the same.