FAKER101

Faker101 applying for helper

Hi,

The position I am interested to be is a helper, my name is Rashid and I am 18 years of age. Currently, I am living in Melbourne, Australia. The average amount I am online for is approximately five to eight hours daily. I believe I am a suitable candidate as I am very familiar with the game as I have played it for around one month already. On top of this the role I am applying for allows me to help other players which adds more purpose for me in the game. In most parts I have treated all the players I come across with respect and modesty, as I believe it to be a crucial part when gaming as others will do the same towards you. Furthermore, in terms of violating the rules of the game, I have a clean record and tend to keep it that way in the future. I hope the information I have provided is sufficient when deciding if I would be fit for the role.

1. Desired staff position: The position I am interested to be is a helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): First Name: Rashid

3. Your age: I am 18 years old

4. Your location: Currently in Melbourne

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-8 daily

6. Why you should receive the position: I enjoy helping others by answering all their questions as well as, if they want to know about a certain place I show them to it.

Thank you,

Rashid  ING: (Faker101)

• Like 1

Hey there Faker101, there is a staff application format on the forums, check it out! 

Once you make a new one, i'll merge your new application with your old one.

• Like 1

he is a very trusted player and I think he  would help people on the server and he deserves the rank     ^gabby

• Like 1

Good player, i will be keeping an eye on the help you provide, before being able to give you a firm yes or no(talking about my support). 

• Like 1

damn another person only getting mostly 1 posts support.

while all of OP's posts are all obtained from making his staff apps lmao

@Z75 I am not sure why your hating on me but the only reason why they have 1 post and they are supporting me is because they are new players that just started the game and I helped them. hope u do understand

regards, Faker101

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FAKER101 said:

@Z75 I am not sure why your hating on me but the only reason why they have 1 post and they are supporting me is because they are new players that just started the game and I helped them. hope u do understand

regards, Faker101

Good thing we have people taking care of our new players! +1 for that! 

6 hours ago, FAKER101 said:

regards, Faker101

No offence to you, but adding the ending you did is not necessary. Not saying that it isn't respectful to do so, however to most of the older players and to some others it makes it look as if you have already gotten a staff/helper position in which you have not. That doesn't give you a good look to them, i can't say too much on the subject because i don't know you well enough. Take it slow and don't try and force it. Overdoing it is not what you want to go for.

10 hours ago, FAKER101 said:

regards, Faker101

I understand. Helping new players does help them enjoy the game. But they know 0% of the server so of course the person that helps them will be seen as "omg he will be best staff"

Nothing wrong but you need players older than 3 days playtime supporting as well.