I had a problem with my Mac and not being able to right click but it was only a problem in rsps clients. If you have been struggling with the same ANNOYING issue or a similar one, this is the thread for you. Step 1. go to the "Finder" on your doc. Step 2. In the search bar type "Utilities" and scroll down until you find the utilities folder, open it. Step 3. In another window open /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/  find what version of JDK you have. If it is over JDK9.(something) this is your issue. Step 4. GO to the first window with your version of JDK in mind and open your terminal. In your terminal copy and paste the commands below below... sudo rm -fr /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-9.jdk/ sudo rm -fr /Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin sudo rm -fr /Library/PreferencePanes/JavaControlPanel.prefPane Make sure that in the first line you replace "/jdk-9.jdk/" with "jdk-9.(your version).jdk/" Press enter after each line and it will look like nothing happened, but JDK 9.whatever you had will be uninstalled.  Step 5. Go here... http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html and download Java SE Development Kit 8u161 for macOS. Step 6. Finish the install, reboot the client and presto, all your problems are solved.  This method will solve a lot of different client issues and if you have any questions you can ask but I will probably be little to no help as I kinda just got lucky and figured this ish out because it was something that was frustrating me. Hope I save some lives with this post lel.   Blu Claws Out.