Ryan

[2/6/2018] Rogue's chest, combat fixes, QoLs, and more!

Next update ETA
February 13th, 2018

Anwz2MV.png

Content updates

• Rogue's chest
    • New wilderness content, found under PK teleports
    • Within the rogue's castle, there is now a chest that can be thieved for various rewards
      • Requires level 99 thieving and a combat level of at least 75
      • Located in level 54 wilderness, multi-combat zone
      • Includes the following rewards:
        • 1,200,000 coins per steal
        • (Uncommon) 5-10 blood money
        • (Uncommon) 1-2 vote tickets
        • (Uncommon) 1-5 donator tickets
        • (Rare) Prize key
        • (Very rare) Mystery chest
    • Thieving from this chest will give your character "Magic sickness" for 5 minutes
      • During this duration, you can not teleport from 20+ wilderness with your spellbook, pets, or items (alien, eternal glory, etc.)
        • You can still teleport through wilderness obelisks
      • Magic sickness does not stack above the five minute duration
  • Combat fixes
    • Protection prayers
      • Until now, all protection prayers had reduced the accuracy of your opponent's respective combat type
        • The only effect of protection prayers should be a 40% damage reduction in PvP (confirmed via rs wiki)
      • As a result, protection prayers will no longer effect your opponent's accuracy, only their damage
        • Damage soaking is now proper for all protection prayer types
        • Certain scenarios where prayers weren't properly registering have also been fixed
    • Dragonfire shield
      • Fixed issue with the special attack improperly changing your attack delay, which allowed players to momentarily attack faster than they should with certain weapons
  • Miscellaneous items
    • Added the following notable items to the blood money misc shop:
      • Super combat flasks
      • Super combat potions
      • Anti-venom potions
      • Stamina potions
  • Mage bank
    • Improved click box for teleport levers
    • Fixed webs for ardougne lever
    • Fixed general pathing issues within map region
  • Sponsor zone
    • Fixed issue with objects at home (and other locations) not appearing when teleporting from the zone
    • This should also be fixed for teleportation from any other "bugged" regions, such as clan meets.
  • Path finding
    • Fixed issue with players being able to melee each other behind walls
  • Divine hawk pet
    • Modified and improved god spell damage formula
  • Grand crest
    • Improved rates for the Grand ring
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hilarious said:

@Bowflexxx After all this time? ... Oh no.

Stop... It hurts.

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Divine hawk pet

• Modified and improved god spell damage formula

Excited to test that!

Nice update! May I suggest a command that gets rid of the 'magic sickness' though? Since you can be out of the wildernerss and still have 4 minutes left on the effect and you can't do anything about it. Since ::untb is a command, ::unsick (or something along those lines) seems fitting to me.

YOU CANT EVEN LOOT IT BECAUSE OF PK TEAMS. WORTHLESS CHEST UNLESS YOU'RE APART OF THE HUGE PK CLANS. NO SINGLE PLAYER WANTS TO PLAY THIS SERVER BECAUSE OF IT. I want to be able to log on and make money withought worrying about 20 players blowing me up. I want to be able to make money and not spend $1000 usd just so I can kill monsters and what not in a safe zone. it's so stupid. That's all that's keeping me from donating to this server.

Edited by daltina
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, daltina said:

YOU CANT EVEN LOOT IT BECAUSE OF PK TEAMS. WORTHLESS CHEST UNLESS YOU'RE APART OF THE HUGE PK CLANS. NO SINGLE PLAYER WANTS TO PLAY THIS SERVER BECAUSE OF IT. I want to be able to log on and make money withought worrying about 20 players blowing me up. I want to be able to make money and not spend $1000 usd just so I can kill monsters and what not in a safe zone. it's so stupid. That's all that's keeping me from donating to this server.

Sayin is the cc that is camping it and they're noob friendly. They accept anyone and everyone. I would join them if you want deep wildy pking. 

• Confused 1